Is morpheus' death canon with movie? Or should it be noted that Morpheus is alive in the movie but further reading tells us of his death in, what, the gameverse? Shoopmywoop 19:40, 6 April 2007 (UTC)
- I know he died in The Matrix Online, did you mean that? --Steinninn 12:51, 7 April 2007 (UTC)
- I think it had more to do with the Machines apparantly not giving back Neo's Body. Of course, maybe General Brainwashed him or something? — Preceding unsigned comment added by 220.127.116.11 (talk) 12:03, 30 August 2009
- Did Morpheus truly die? I never played the game, but the article seems to indicate that he either died, is alive and rtoaming around the Matrix, or is in that prison. Was it ever made clear which was the case? --Shimel (talk) 17:04, September 11, 2012 (UTC)
- Neither did I... and I'd never actually read about the prison before, but I think he died in the real world, and may have survived in this prison in the Matrix (like Neo and Trinity were said to have...).
- In the Matrix Online a lot of stuff was deliberate misinformation, a lot of it was never fully explained before the game was axed, and the fragmented way that the plot was revealed (over a number of different servers) makes it hard to come up with a "definitive" version. It's kinda like digital archaeology to find out what happened, so if you find out anything more about it let us know! --xensyriaT 17:23, September 11, 2012 (UTC)
- Looking into it a bit more, this page and an article here on a hovercraft called the Jehovah were the only two hits on google for "Prison enfer profund. These edits and a few more were made by one user and an IP address, which makes them all look a lot like fanfic. I've removed them from the main wiki, but copied them first into comments on Sclera1's blog about the first of these fanfic articles he noticed. Cheers for pointing this one out too Shimel. --xensyriaT 18:40, September 20, 2012 (UTC)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.