- Hi! More than happy to share the passion. And I will. Thanks!
- C. Phlebas (talk) 07:49, 7 April 2021 (UTC)
Hi, not sure if you'd be interested in using it, but I've added you to the AWB/JWB checklist, in case you ever want to make automated edits using either of those. --xensyriaT 10:04, 16 April 2021 (UTC)
- Cool! Thanks! I will look into it because I do like having more tools. C. Phlebas (talk) 12:29, 16 April 2021 (UTC)
- Hi and thanks again! Had some time to review this but I'm currently unsuccessful. It looks like the checkpage needs additional formatting for the JWB tool to run for me (or for any other non-admins). According to this AWB checkpage format, the names need to be sandwiched between specific comments and even has a prescribed format for bots, like so:
==Approved users== <!--enabledusersbegins--> ===Bots=== <!--enabledbots--> *Dinbot <!--enabledbotsends--> ===Normal users=== *Xensyria *CrPhlebas <!-- enabledusersends -->
- C. Phlebas (talk) 15:17, 17 April 2021 (UTC)
- Thank you! I'll do my best to be deserving of it. C. Phlebas (talk) 07:19, 19 April 2021 (UTC)
Hello, i can watch the film "Matrix" in app for television Netflix, YouTube and Looke. If the for John and Marn write.
Watch now! Davi Viana 9876 23:26, 24 May 2021
- Hi! Welcome to the wiki! I understand that Matrix is available in Netflix, but I am lost with what "John and Marn" means. Please read the Matrix Wiki:Manual of Style page for the general guidelines on writing articles. If you are not writing an article (not Matrix-related), then you can write it as a blog post instead.
- Also, please sign your name using ~~~~ after your messages to let people know you wrote it. Thanks!
- C. Phlebas (talk) 05:50, 25 May 2021 (UTC)
Hi there! I've noticed that this wiki used to have the old "Forum" namespace. There's been an issue in some wikis where some of the maintenance special pages (like Special:Wantedpages, etc.) keep showing links to the "Forum" even though they don't exist anymore - have you seen this happen on this wiki?
If you've seen any of this, let me know, as Fandom is fixing that problem for various wikis, and they could probably sort it for this one too. Cheers! ReverieCode 09:18, 31 August 2021 (UTC)
- Hi! I have not encountered any such issue yet even after doing some spot-checks on that page or a few similar special pages. I will be sure to reach out if I encounter it. Thanks and cheers!
~C. Phlebas (talk) 11:28, 31 August 2021 (UTC)
Hello. I just wanted to let you know that I've updated the pages for the films, The Matrix, The Matrix Reloaded, The Animatrix and The Matrix Revolutions with recent posters from their digital releases. I moved the original posters to new galleries on each page, keeping the original artwork on the pages. I did this to update the pages in time for the new film and also because The Matrix Reloaded and The Matrix Revolutions had poster art that didn't display their titles. I updated the other two films' pages to match those.
I just wanted to let you know and hope that this was an okay edit, in keeping the Wiki updated and showing artwork that displays the film's content more. Anyway, if this was the wrong move, I apologize and will gladly change them back, if you wish. These edits were made for the good of the Wiki and if they are upsetting or wrong, I do apologize. Thank you for your time. Roger Murtaugh (talk) 11:23, 8 September 2021 (UTC)
- Thanks! And no need to apologize for anything. If anything is ever undone, best efforts are made to explain the decision. And while we want to avoid edit wars, everyone is encouraged to be bold.
~C. Phlebas (talk) 15:11, 8 September 2021 (UTC)